As a service to our readers, and in the interests of promoting robust dialogue on the intersections of religious faith with social, political, and personal life, Orthodoxy in Dialogue proposes to add a blog directory called And Furthermore to the permanent menu at the top of our page.
To be considered for inclusion, your blog should be current (say, updated with new content no less often than once a month) and have religion in the contemporary world as its primary focus. This establishes sufficiently broad parameters for a wide diversity of viewpoints and approaches.
Provided that your blog is thoughtful, intelligent, and more engagingly dialogical than militantly polemical, you need not be Orthodox, or Christian, or even a religious believer of any kind to be included in And Furthermore. Agnostics and atheists who have concerns about religion in the public sphere have valuable insights to offer.
Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- The actual name(s) of the owner(s)/editor(s) of your blog (anonymous or pseudonymous blogs will not be listed)
- The name and URL of your blog
- A one-sentence description of your blog
- The email address at which your readers can contact you or the link to your contact form (bloggers who are unwilling to be contacted by their readers will not be listed); you may include your blog’s or your personal Twitter handle if you wish
- Whether or not you consider submissions from guest authors
A blog’s inclusion in And Furthermore does not imply Orthodoxy in Dialogue’s agreement with its content in whole or in part.
Bloggers whose sole engagement with Orthodoxy in Dialogue to date has been to trash us need not apply.
Entries will be added to And Furthermore as we receive them. Check back often.