Orthodoxy in Dialogue does not normally post job openings. We make this exception as part of our commitment to care for the socially marginalized, whether for reasons of sexuality, gender identity, socioeconomic status, race, etc.
The deadline to apply is one week from today, February 15, 2019. Please share widely with your colleagues who are fluent in English and Ukrainian and have the other qualifications outlined below.
CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION “ALL-UKRAINIAN NETWORK OF PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV/AIDS” is seeking qualified candidates for the five-year USAID-funded Project HealthLink: Accelerating Ukraine’s Efforts to End HIV in Ukraine.
The project will provide technical assistance to Ukraine’s efforts in achieving the UNAIDS and PEPFAR 90-90-90 targets, with the focus on increasing demand for and access to HIV services, increasing the numbers of PLHIV who know their status and are linked to care, address gaps in the HIV service cascade, and reduce stigma and discrimination toward PLHIV and KPs with higher risks of being infected with HIV.
Position: Chief of Party
The Chief of Party will be the Project’s senior supervisor and will oversee all aspects of program performance, both technical and managerial. The COP will serve as the project’s principal contact person for the USAID │Ukraine and will also be the main contact for local stakeholders, including civil society, government, private sector, and donor counterparts. The COP will operate under the authority of the Executive Director of the Network.
- Serves as the Focal Point for the local USAID representatives and ensures communications with the donor.
- Provides overall project management and oversight of all financial, administrative, and technical operations of the project.
- Establishes and maintains partnerships with key national and regional stakeholders on project matters.
- Presents and promotes project activities on the regional, national and international levels.
- Ensures creation of the project team and its effective management, including project technical consultants.
- Ensures effective coordination between the project implementing partners.
- Oversees the development of the annual project work plan and budgeting, and ensures their proper implementation.
- Responsible for reaching the project indicators in accordance with the approved monitoring and evaluation plan.
- Ensures Revision of Project outcomes and data quality control.
- Oversees program and financial reporting to USAID in timely manner, according to the grant agreement and based on the donors request.
- Coordinates the Project interventions with the overall Network activities.
- Master’s Degree in Management, Public Health, Law or Social Sciences
- minimum 5 years’ experience in large scale projects management in the field of Public Health, especially in services provision for HIV/AIDS-infected patients and Key Populations
- sufficient experience in communication with international donors
- sufficient negotiation skills (national level, including representatives of state authorities)
- skills and experience of public speaking
- analytical skills for elaboration of technical and financial reports.
- an experienced MS Office user.
- proficiency in Ukrainian and English is required
In order to work in the Network the person is expected to:
- share and promote the mission, goals and objectives of the Network
- be able to work in a team
- communicate in a clear and efficient way
- demonstrate work effectiveness
- be able to work under pressure
- be ready for business trips
With equal results of candidates, preference is given to people living with HIV. Employees of the Network are entitled to paid leave in accordance with applicable law, also have additional benefits established in the Organization.
To apply, send your CV and Motivational letter in Ukrainian and English, with the title of the position and you family name in the subject to HR (email@example.com)
Submission deadline is February 15th, 2019
Contact person: Victoria Ryshkova, 467-75-67 (int.762).